Sunday, September 6, 2009

My Current Sir

I do apologize for jumping ahead a bit, but I needed to talk about my current owner. While he has yet to formally collar me, I feel that He owns me. Surely most subs feel the same way when they are undergoing a new relationship. See about four months ago I started talking to my current Sir. After talking for a few weeks I approached Him with a problem, an old Dom that I was working with had abandoned me. It was not expected, in fact it crushed me because we had really been getting along. He was training me and molding me to become his. And I had already found myself looking at him as if he was going to be a long term Dom. When he cut me off, abandoning me to the other men who took it on themselves to use me because of the void I was feeling, well I fell hard. After sorting out the after mass I started talking to two Doms, one from the UK and one from San Francisco. Both were very similar in styles and suited my kinks very well. However, San Francisco was much closer than the UK. After much thought I decided to go ahead and try to make it work with the San Francisco Dom. After all he helped me to stop the Dom from above from trying to rekindle a relationship that was clearly toxic. At that point he told me that He was training me. I smiled so broadly because, I realized that I really wanted to be trained by him!

Sir surprised me in many ways. At first it was the simple gestures as a woman that I appreciated. He listened to my wishes. What I can, can’t, and will not do in certain places. How the need to be discreet -- since my current profession was somewhat in the public eye -- was important. Yes, many may think well this is of course how a Dom should act. However, during my period of self-loss, there were a few that had used me more publicly than I wished. I know I should have been more careful but I just wanted to obey my Sir’s wishes at that time. Growing a bit I’ve realized that no matter how much I want to obey, I cannot be detrimental to myself mentally or at the cost of my job security. I told this to my Sir and he agreed with me. Since then we have grown closer. It’s an odd thing to know so surely that you want to serve someone.

So beyond the glowing recommendation that I’ve obviously just given I must continue. You see, the last couple of days (almost a week) we’ve been missing each other. Both of us have had very busy days because of jobs and such. Full schedules are either the death or a strengthening test of any relationship. However, the last time we spoke -- once we were done and ready to go to bed -- He told me to sleep that night, on the floor next to my bed as if He were there. Of course He told me to have a comforter and pillows but still, the fact was that He was asking me to sleep on the floor, next to my expensive very comfortable bed. I didn’t think twice about it. It made me realize that I really do like, dare I say love His training.

For the last three days I’ve slept on the floor wishing I could have spoken to him at some point through the day. And somehow I think once I talk to him; on the days we are not able to talk He will have me sleeping next to him, on the floor.

Regards,
niccy

No comments:

Post a Comment