Thursday, September 3, 2009

In the Begining There Was a Hole

I’ve started this blog as a way to let out some of my thoughts about my relationships. You see I am a sub. And while you will find that grammatically I do not adhere to the ‘i’ rule, I am a sub. The only reason why I do not adhere to that rule is not because I think that I’m greater than my Sir, or that I deserve to be capitalized. It is simply because I’m a writer by profession because of this I cannot let my everyday writing -- which I am paid for -- be influenced by my sub life. The two are hard enough to distinguish at times but some grammar rules are looked down on when I slip into them during my manuscript writing. My sub life is Sir’s, and I understand that completely. Thankfully he understands that as well.

I guess I should start by saying that I’m venturing down that rabbit hole that runs deeply through the roots of life. While I never thought that this would be the path I was to take in life, it is the path I’ve chosen. Some people claim that you do not choose to be a sub you either are or are not which in my case is only a half truth. You see, I am a very strong, very independent woman who over the course of her life has realized that there is a balance that we all must have. The more successful you are, the more you must release that power in order to relax. While I do not claim to be successful in anything other than the fact that I am relatively young, live on my own, and have a well paying job that allows me to live comfortably, not extravagantly – but comfortably. I have found that with the stressors of everyday, I find it more peaceful to come home and serve. To know that my Sir has my well being in mind and wants me to be successful in all areas of my life, this gives me true happiness.

Yes, some people might look at me and my Sir thinking, that we are perfectly normal, which we are. We enjoy each other, we are outgoing and easily liked by everyone, some would even think that we have a perfect relationship. What they don’t realize is the fact that I know, and understand my place. I know that He is greater than I and superior in all aspects even when admitting He doesn’t know the answer to a question. Knowing this may seem backwards in a society overwritten by equality, however this works. And knowing that I am giving up my equality for my Sir makes Him even more special to me.

I’ve had lovers, boyfriends, and fiancés but nothing compares to the love I want to give to my Sir. The obedience to Him I crave or the acts I wish to do for Him. To make Him happy is really my only goal. My own personal success is a credit to His guidance and for this; I wish only to make His heart rejoice. So please -- if you will -- follow me down the rabbit hole and see the decent into a life of chosen servitude.

Regards,
niccy

No comments:

Post a Comment